A 1930s Oak Coffee Table by Robin Nance
This circular coffee table is made of solid oak and has turned legs and a cruciform base. It dates to the 1930s and bears both a stamp and a paper label for Robin Nance on the underside.
Robin Nance founded a workshop in St Ives in 1933 after serving an apprenticeship with Arthur Romney Green. He was part of the creative community whose members included Bernard Leach, Ben Nicholson and Barbara Hepworth.
The top measures 63cm in diameter and it stands 47cm high.
It is in very good condition with the top repolished.
Back to | Cotswold School & Others index